A unique combination of the forces of nature. The synergy of bacteria with probiotic properties and herbs helps maintain healthy bones, proper functioning of muscles and cartilage.
Its composition is characterized by the presence of 2 innovative bacterial strains in a very high concentration and a mixture of 5 carefully selected anti-inflammatory herbs.
DIETARY SUPPLEMENT CAN NOT BE USED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A VARIED DIET
SUGGESTED PRICE 159.95 PLN/ Packagage 63G
corn starch, Lactobacillus plantarum AMT 4, Bifidobacterium animalis AMT 30, willow bark extract, catalpa bark and leaves extract, licorice root extract, Asiatic pennywort extract, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), magnesium carbonate, inositol, yam rhizome extract, zinc citrate, calcium D-pantothenate (pantothenic acid), manganese sulfate, pteroylmonoglutamic acid (folic acid), D-biotin, cholecalciferol (vitamin D), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), magnesium stearate
3 g (portion)
Lactobacillus plantarum AMT 4
1 x 108
Bifidobacterium animalis AMT 30
1 x 108
Willow bark extract Extractum ex Cortex Salicis 4:1
Catalpa bark and leaf extract – Extractum ex Cortex et Folium Catalpae 4:1
Licorice Root Extract – Extractum ex Radix Glycyrrhizae 4:
Asiatic Pennywort herb extract– Extractum ex Herba Centellae asiatica 4:1
Yam rhizome extract – Extractum ex Rhizoma Dioscoreae 4:1
Instructions for use
Dissolve the contents of the sachet in 100 ml of water and drink it after a meal. Use for 1-3 months, then a one-month break is recommended.
Recommended portion for consumption - 1 sachet.
Purpose, for people
- provides anti-rheumatic and anti-arthritic effects
- supports the processes of wound healing and the resolution of sports injuries
- influences the improvement of the qualitative and quantitative composition of the intestinal microbiome
- supports the processes leading to the reduction of the multiplication of pathogenic bacteria
- people with rheumatic ailments
- convalescents after sports injuries
- anyone who wants to improve the overall condition of the body
The storage conditions
Dietary supplements should be stored in a way unavailable to young children.