The product supports natural stabilization processes of the intestinal microflora in the case of mycosis and dysbacteriosis of the digestive system
Its composition is characterized by the presence of 3 innovate strains of bacteria in very high concentration of 17 billion in portion. Bifidobacterium animalis AMT 30, Lactobacillus Plantarum AMT 14 and Lactobacillus Plantarum AMT 4.
Dietary supplement can not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
145,99 ZŁ / PACKAGE 105 G
51,99 ZŁ / PACKAGE 35 G
cornflour, magnesium stearate, lactic acid bacteria Lactobacillus plantarum AMT4 minimum 1 200 000 000 colony forming units/g (1,2×109 jtk/g), Lactobacillus plantarum AMT14 minimum 1 200 000 000 colony forming units/g (1,2×109 jtk/g), Bifidobacterium animalis AMT30 minimum 1 000 000 000 colony forming units/g (1×109 jtk/g).
5 g (portion)
1523 kJ / 364 kcal
76,2 kJ / 18,2 kcal
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
one portion of 5g pour into a blender with 200ml of milk or water and mix. Use recommended on the packing – depending on individual needs, do not exceed the number of recommended portions.
The recommended portion for consumption - 5 g.
PURPOSE FOR PEOPLE
- it has an impact on improving the qualitative and quantitative composition of the intestinal microbiome
- supports processes leading to the limitation of the multiplication of pathogenic bacteria
- can lead to the reduction of toxins produced by microorganisms negatively affecting human health
- supports the proper functioning of the immune system
- after antibiotic therapy
- with fungal infections
- with immunodeficiency and efficiency of the body
- with intolerance to lactose and gluten
The storage conditions
Store at 2-8 degrees Celsius.
Dietary supplements should be stored in a way unavailable to young children.