BAK Moisturizing face cream for balanced skin
BAK Moisturizing Face Cream for Balanced Skin is a light, yet nourishing face cream, which includes natural oils and postbiotics. Postbiotics are products of the existence of bacteria that contribute to the improvement of the skin microbiome, and thus - affect the condition and healthy appearance of the skin. Daily use of the product helps to reduce skin inflammation.
- Designed for everyday use.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Balances skin tone and complexion, reducing redness and irritation.
- Stimulates the synthesis of collagen, which affects the elasticity of the skin.
Aqua (woda), Lactiplantibacillus plantarum LB356R® Ferment Lysate (postbiotyk), Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Brassica Campestris Seed Oil, Rape Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil , Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.
Read more about the ingredients:
– Aqua [water] – in cosmetics it is used to moisturize, dissolve substances and protect the skin from drying out. It is intended for all skin types that need water regardless of the season.
– Lactiplantibacillus plantarum LB356® Ferment Lysate [postbiotic] - fermentation lysate from the LB356R bacteria isolated from fermented beets.
– Simmondsia Chinesis seed oil [jojoba] – moisturizing oil. Gives the skin softness. Its composition resembles the skin’s own oil (sebum). This makes it suitable for most skin types.
– Butyrospremum Parkii butter [shea butter] – perfectly moisturizes, protects and regenerates dry and damaged skin. It owes its regenerative properties primarily to the high content of phytosterols that stimulate cell growth.
– Brassica Campestris seed oil [rapeseed] – regenerates and soothes the skin. It is rich in fatty acids and omega 9, which is why it perfectly moisturizes and makes the skin soft.
– glycerin – moisturizing substance. It has the ability to penetrate the stratum corneum, helps active substances penetrate deep into the skin.
– cetyl stearyl alcohol – in skin care preparations, it creates an occlusive layer (film) on the surface, which prevents excessive evaporation of water from the surface, thanks to which it softens and smoothes the skin.
– Helianthus Annuus hybrid oil [sunflower] – anti-inflammatory properties, reduces redness and smoothes the skin. Strengthens the skin barrier and moisturizes.
– Glyceryl Stereate – in skin care preparations, it creates an occlusive layer (film) on the surface, which prevents excessive evaporation of water from the surface, thanks to which it softens and smoothes the skin.
– phenoxyethanol – protects the cosmetic against bacterial infection, which can be introduced during everyday use of the product (e.g. by picking up the cream with your finger).
– caprylyl glycol – – in skin care preparations, it creates an occlusive layer (film) on the surface, which prevents excessive evaporation of water from the surface, thanks to which it softens and smoothes the skin.
– Potassium Palmitoyl – nourishes, strengthens and smoothes the skin. Does not cause drying.
– wheat protein hydrolyzate – rebuilds the skin, stimulates exchange processes, shows excellent moisturizing properties, retains moisture, stimulates the synthesis of collagen in the dermis, increases skin elasticity and smoothes wrinkles.
– carbomer – thickener, increases the viscosity of the preparation.
– sodium hydroxide – regulates the pH of the skin
– citric acid – antioxidant. It has exfoliating properties, reduces discoloration, evens out the skin tone and brightens the skin. Restores the proper pH of the skin.
Always apply the product on clean and dry skin (we recommend cleansing the face with Prebiotic Cleanser).
The cream can be used daily to lightly moisturize the skin without feeling greasy. It is also ideal to use under sunscreen or make-up, as it does not burden the skin.
We recommend using this product in the morning and BAK Skincare oil or serum in the evening as they are more nourishing and active thanks to the content of live probiotic bacteria, oils and vitamins.
Postbiotic products do not contain live probiotic bacteria, so they do not require refrigeration before opening.
Store at room temperature and use by the expiration date.
100% of natural ingredients
The products are manufactured in Poland from our own strains of probiotic bacteria.