BAK Prebiotic cleanser
BAK Prebiotic Cleanser is prebiotic, natural, vegan and organic.
It leaves the skin clean, smooth and ready to receive probiotic bacteria from other dermocosmetic products of the BAK Skincare line. Prebiotics contained in the product are food for probiotic bacteria.
- Due to its mild formula, it is intended for everyday use.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Effectively removes impurities and most make-up.
- Does not dry the skin.
- Suitable for the face and body (except for the intimate area) – for the care of the intimate area, we recommend using the Probiotic Serum for the Intimate area, which you will also find in our offer.
The oil-based cleanser is sulfate-free.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Hybrid Oil, Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond) Dulcis Oil, MIPA-cocoyl Sarcosinate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate (Sebumol S 1000), Tocopherol, Inulin.
Read more about the ingredients:
– Helianthus Annuus hybrid oil [sunflower] – has anti-inflammatory properties, reduces redness, moisturizes and smoothes the skin. Strengthens the skin barrier.
– Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis oil [sweet almonds] – mild oil, does not irritate the skin, is easily absorbed, makes the skin soft, smooth and elastic. In addition, it has regenerating properties. Improves the overall condition of the skin.
– MIPA-cocoyl Sarcosinate – surfactant, foaming substance, cleanses and nourishes the skin.
– Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate (ester of the polymer of ricinyl acid and polyglycerol) – an emulsifying and viscosity-regulating substance.
– Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate – emulsifying agent.
– Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate – emulsifying agent.
– tocopherol (vitamin E) – antioxidant, has a positive effect on a wide range of skin problems (from dry skin and eczema to wrinkles). Regenerates skin damaged by the sun.
– inulin (prebiotic) – a nutrient for good bacteria. In colloquial speech, it is “food” for probiotic bacteria, which enables them to develop and multiply on the skin.
– Helianthus annuus [sunflower] seed oil – has anti-inflammatory properties, reduces redness, moisturizes and smoothes the skin. Strengthens the skin barrier.
Wet your face with lukewarm water and massage a few drops of liquid into the skin, then rinse thoroughly. Avoid contact with eyes. We recommend repeating the action because we know how important two-step facial cleansing is. This will allow you to thoroughly remove makeup and impurities that have settled on the skin during the day.
After cleansing the skin, a trace of prebiotics will remain on it. This is the perfect time to apply a probiotic oil or serum containing live strains of probiotic bacteria. Probiotics (i.e. good bacteria) can feed on prebiotics left on the skin, thanks to which they will settle better and start to actively form metabolites (i.e. products of bacterial existence that have a beneficial effect on the skin microbiome).
The cleanser should be stored at room temperature.
100% of natural ingredients
The products are manufactured in Poland from our own strains of probiotic bacteria.
Doskonały produkt. Stosuję od kilku miesięcy i widzę znaczną różnicę w kondycji mojej cery. Skuteczność produktu i jego naturalny skład, czyni go wyjątkowym.Natalia, 33 lata