Probiotic solution for atopic skin
BAK Serum for atopic skin is a clinically tested product for atopic skin. Dry, irritated skin can occur when the skin microbiome is out of balance, allowing pathogenic bacteria to thrive on the skin. The product contains the Lactiplantibacillus plantarum LB244R strain, which is active against Staphylococcus aureus, i.e. Staphylococcus aureus. The use of the serum will allow you to restore the balance of the skin microbiome.
Bifidobiotic NS, on the other hand, is a dietary supplement that supports the stabilization processes of the intestinal microflora, the input of which is exclusively anaerobic bacteria of the genus Bifidobacterium.
The combination of serum and probiotic will allow you to take care of the microbiome of the skin and intestines.
Najniższa cena w ostatnich 30 dniach: 329,00 zł.
BAK Serum for atopic skin
- It balances the skin microbiome, thanks to which the skin’s protective barrier is strengthened.
- Provides a soothing effect clinically proven to reduce dryness and itching of the skin.
- The Lactiplantibacillus plantarum LB244R strain shows activity against Staphylococcus aureus.
- Intended for everyday use (on the face and body).
- Suitable for atopic, dry skin.
- Improves hydration, health and appearance of the skin.
- Reduces the visibility of wrinkles.
Recommended for all people, in particular:
- for people who struggle with SIBO, i.e. bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine (according to numerous available scientific publications on the safety of anaerobic bacteria of the genus Bifidobacterium in the presence of SIBO – if you have any questions, write to us)
- for people after antibiotic therapy (according to numerous available scientific publications on this subject – if you have any questions, write to us)
- for people with lactose and gluten intolerance (due to the lack of the above mentioned in the composition)
BAK Serum for atopic skin
Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Sheabutter), Brassica Campestris Seed (Rapeseed) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Hybrid Oil, Lactiplantibacillus plantarum LB244R® (Probiotic), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.
Maltodextrin, lactic acid bacteria: Bifidobacterium animalis AMT30 minimum 3 000 000 000 colony forming units/g (3×10^9 fu/g), Bifidobacterium breve AMT32 minimum 3 000 000 000 colony forming units/g (3×10^9 cfu/g).
Always apply the serum to cleansed skin (we recommend facial cleansing with Prebiotic Cleanser). Use according to individual needs – once or twice a day (morning and evening).
Apply a small amount of the product to the skin and massage gently. Spread the serum evenly, creating a thin layer on the skin. Small crystals that can be felt on the skin are conglomerates of probiotic bacteria contained in the product. They dissolve on contact with the skin. The serum can be used both on the face and the whole body.
After applying the serum, if it is necessary to apply another product (e.g. a UV filter cream or water-based make-up), wait at least 30 minutes for complete absorption. All water-based products contain preservatives that kill bacteria, including the good ones.
Take the Bifidobiotic NS probiotic every day – dissolve the content of one sachet in a small volume of water or juice and mix. Consume immediately after preparation. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
BAK Serum fot Atopic Skin Unopened probiotic serum should be refrigerated (2-8°C) to maximize shelf life. After opening, the product should be stored at room temperature. In this case, it retains maximum effectiveness for the first three months after opening.
Bifidobiotic NS It is recommended to store the product at a temperature of 2-8 degrees Celsius, out of reach of small children.
100% of natural ingredients
The products are manufactured in Poland from our own strains of probiotic bacteria.