Probiotic support for the intimate area
BAK Serum for intimate care - is suitable for daily use to rebuild the vaginal microbiome and improve the condition of the intimate area. The serum is probiotic, natural, vegan and organic. It is free of unwanted chemicals. Are you struggling with an increased amount of discharge, irritation, dryness, itching or an unpleasant odor from the intimate area? - This product is for you!
Mycobiotic NS - is a probiotic that enriches the composition of the intestinal microbiome quantitatively and qualitatively, containing unique strains of live bacteria. Tested in the context of reducing the symptoms associated with overgrowth of Candida spp.
Najniższa cena w ostatnich 30 dniach: 291,00 zł.
BAK Serum for Intimate Care
- Suitable for everyday use.
- It is designed to rebuild the microbiome of intimate areas.
- It counteracts and protects against irritation, dryness, itching, burning and unpleasant odor from the intimate area.
- Reduces the symptoms of microbiome dysbiosis in intimate areas.
Recommended for all people, in particular:
- for people after antibiotic therapy (according to numerous available scientific publications on this subject – if you have any questions, write to us)
- for people with gastrointestinal mycosis caused by Candida spp. (clinical trial – https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04909437?term=Nature+Science&cntry=PL&draw=2&rank=1)
- for people with lactose and gluten intolerance (due to the lack of the above mentioned in the composition)
- contributes to a change in the qualitative and quantitative composition of the intestinal microbiome (due to the supplied live strains of probiotic bacteria contained in the product)
- supports the processes leading to the reduction of the multiplication of pathogenic bacteria (results from the GRAS status – available in download files)
- can lead to the reduction of toxins produced by pathogenic microorganisms (results from GRAS status – available in download files)
BAK Serum for intimate care
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Hybrid Oil, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera*, Stearyl Stearate**, Copernicia Cerifera Cera**, Rhus Succedanae Fruit Cera (Japanese Hazenoki Tree), Cetearyl Alcohol*, Myristyl Alcohol*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*, Lactobacillus crispatus LB714RTM, Pediococcus pentosaceus LB606RTM, Lactiplantibacillus plantarum LB356R® (Probiotics), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.
Cornflour, magnesium stearate (anti-caking agent), lactic acid bacteria Lactobacillus plantarum AMT4 minimum 1 200 000 000 colony forming units/g (1,2×109 jtk/g), Lactobacillus plantarum AMT14 minimum 1 200 000 000 colony forming units/g (1,2×109 jtk/g), Bifidobacterium animalis AMT30 minimum 1 000 000 000 colony forming units/g (1×109 jtk/g).
|Nutritional values||100 g||5 g (portion)|
|Energy value||1523 kJ / 364 kcal||76,2 kJ / 18,2 kcal|
|Fat||0,1 g||5 mg|
|Carbohydrates||86 g||4,3 g|
|Protein||0,4 g||20 mg|
|Salt||0,0005 g||0,025 mg|
BAK Serum for Intimate Care apply a small amount of the product to the vulva and gently, evenly distribute it. Small crystals that can be felt on the skin are conglomerates of probiotic bacteria contained in the product. They dissolve on contact with the skin. Use 1-2 times a day, depending on your needs. Remember that the product is for external use only.
Mycobiotic NS sissolve one 5 g sachet in a small volume of water or juice and mix. Use depending on individual needs, no more than 2 times a day. Consume immediately after preparation. The recommended daily dose – 5 g. Product for long-term use.
BAK Serum for intimate Care store unopened serum in the refrigerator (2-8 ° C) due to the content of live strains of probiotic bacteria. Once opened, store the product at room temperature and use within three months.
Mycobiotic NS store at 2-8 degrees Celsius. Dietary supplements should be stored out of the reach of small children.
100% of natural ingredients
The products are manufactured in Poland from our own strains of probiotic bacteria.