Mycobiotic NS 105 g
Probiotic that enriches quantitatively and qualitatively the composition of the intestinal microbiome with unique strains of live bacteria. Tested in the context of reducing complaints associated with Candida spp. overgrowth.
Recommended for all people, in particular:
- for people after antibiotic therapy (according to the numerous available scientific publications on the subject – if you have any questions, please contact us)
- for people with fungal infections of the digestive system caused by Candida spp. (clinical trial – https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04909437?term=Nature+Science&cntry=PL&draw=2&rank=1)
- for people with intolerance to lactose and gluten (due to the lack of the above-mentioned in the composition)
- it has an impact on improving the qualitative and quantitative composition of the intestinal microbiome (due to the supplied live strains of probiotic bacteria contained in the product)
- supports processes leading to the limitation of the multiplication of pathogenic bacteria (results from GRAS status – available in download files)
- can lead to the reduction of toxins produced by pathogenic microorganisms (results from GRAS status – available in download files)
Cornflour, magnesium stearate (anti-caking agent), lactic acid bacteria Lactobacillus plantarum AMT4 minimum 1 200 000 000 colony forming units/g (1,2×10^9 jtk/g), Lactobacillus plantarum AMT14 minimum 1 200 000 000 colony forming units/g (1,2×10^9 jtk/g), Bifidobacterium animalis AMT30 minimum 1 000 000 000 colony forming units/g (1×10^9 jtk/g).
|Nutritional values||100 g||5 g (portion)|
|Energy value||1523 kJ / 364 kcal||76,2 kJ / 18,2 kcal|
|Fat||0,1 g||5 mg|
|Carbohydrates||86 g||4,3 g|
|Protein||0,4 g||20 mg|
Dissolve one 5 g sachet in a small volume of water or juice and mix. Use according to individual needs, not more often than 2 times a day. Consume immediately after preparation. The recommended daily portion for consumption – 5 g. Product for long-term use.
Store at 2-8 Celsius deegres. Dietary supplements should be stored in a way unavailable to young children.
BioticFoods Sp. z o.o.
ul. Trylińskiego 12
100% of natural ingredients
The products are manufactured in Poland from our own strains of probiotic bacteria.
Wspaniały produkt, dzięki któremu poczułam się znacznie lepiej. Po kilku miesiącach stosowania produktu ustąpiły dolegliwości jelitowe. Odczuwam też poprawę odporności. Polecam serdecznie.Kasia, 39 lat